Have you finally thought of switching from Android to iOS? You might think that the transition process will be extremely long and complicated, but that isn’t entirely true, Apple has made it extremely easy to switch to iOS, so here is how to switch from Android to iOS in around 10 Minutes.
Things to Know Before You Start
Even though migration process is extremely simple, there are few things you need to keep in mind before you start the process, all the apps you might have purchased from the Google PlayStore has to be purchased again via Apple AppStore.
Other things you need before you start are both devices and an active internet connection over WiFi. iPhone should be brand new or it has to be a factory reset. Move to iOS app is available on the Google Playstore and has to be installed.
Move to iOS
The official app by Apple “Move to iOS” automates content migration. It transfers contacts, message history, photos and videos, web bookmarks, mail accounts, and calendars all at once. For best results set up an Apple ID ahead of time.
Complete Step-by-Step Guide on how to switch from Android to iOS:
- Download the Move to iOS app on your Android phone and follow starting steps which app prompts. The app will ask you for a code that you can get from your iPhone.
- Initially, start the iPhone set up and when it comes to Apps & Data, choose the “Move Data from Android” button.
- iPhone will generate the code, after that switch over to your android phone and enter that code.
- Once you enter the code, your iPhone creates a private Wi-Fi connection between the two phones, and the data transfer begins.
Yes it is that simple
- You’ll be asked which content you want to migrate. Select your desired data and press Next.
- The transfer will then begin, it may take a few minutes, but it entirely depends on how much data you have.
Click to Tweet
After the transfer has been completed, you’ll be asked a few more questions to set up your iPhone. Move to iOS app adds all your old Android apps to the wishlist of the Apple AppStore, so you can conveniently download all the apps from there.
From your iPhone head towards the App Store. Locate tap the list icon in the top right corner of the screen to access your Wish List. All your old Android apps which are supported in iOS will be waiting for you there.
Keep Following iValue Systech Blogs and stay up to date with what’s happening in the tech world.
- Buy Apple Products HERE
- Previous Blogs
- Also, check out our official Website
- Contact Us on WhatsApp 079 40051606