It’s a scientific fact that communication is more effective when you can see the person you’re talking to. Video conferencing software and collaboration services are widely available. With a desktop webcam or a mobile device, you can meet one-on-one or with a group, no matter how dispersed the members of your team are. But which tool should you deploy in your business? Continue reading to find out.
Factors to Look for.
According to us, there are 4 major factors to look for in a video conferencing tool:
In no particular order, keeping these factors in mind while selecting a video conferencing tool for your business can be very beneficial.
We’ve assembled the leading conferencing software platforms, all capable of providing high-quality video and full-featured collaboration tools. While many of these video conferencing platforms also offer live streaming and webinar capabilities.
Zoom is the leader in modern enterprise video communications, with an easy, reliable cloud platform for video and audio conferencing, collaboration, chat, and webinars across mobile devices, desktops, telephones, and room systems. Over half of Fortune 500 companies reportedly used Zoom in 2019.
- Zoom is easy to set up, use, and manage.
- Modern communications for your dispersed team.
- Single platform for meetings, phone, webinars & chat.
- Connect via desktop clients, browsers, conference rooms & mobile devices.
It is a unified communication and collaboration platform that combines persistent workplace chat, video meetings, file storage, and application integration. COVID-19 continuing to impact people and countries around the world, teams, and schools everywhere are moving to remote work and distance learning.
- Productivity gains and enriched communication.
- Better focus on your work.
- Increased transparency.
- Seamless move to a digital workplace.
- New team members can more quickly get up to speed.
With GoToMeeting you can instantly join, host and manage a video, audio or web meeting from a conference room, desk or a remote location via your Mac, PC, or mobile device. GoToMeeting is very interactive and users can hold events into engaging experiences. Users can seamlessly Manage users & their access to product features.
- It allows users to have full control over the equipment of a participant.
- Users can share documents in real-time.
- Numerous integrations are available.
- Conference room integration.
Real-time meetings by Google. Using your browser, share your video, desktop, and presentations with teammates and customers. Google Meet is a fully browser-based service. Securely connect, collaborate and celebrate from anywhere. With Google Meet, everyone can safely create and join high-quality video meetings up to 250 participants.
- Google security in a video conferencing tools.
- Share your screen and use multiple devices.
- Seamless integration with other widely used Google Apps.
- Broadcasting and recording meetings is simple.
Cisco Webex is the leading enterprise solution for video conferencing, online meetings, screen share, and webinars. Host powerful, interactive online events and webinars that engage your prospects, customers and partners around the world. Webex Meetings provide cost-effective enterprise solutions for virtual meetings. Host highly secure and scalable web meetings.
- Platform Compatibility and Data Protection.
- Convenient Virtual Meetings Anytime, Anywhere.
- Integrated Communication.
- Sharing Desktops and Documents
These were our top picks of video conferencing tools that you can get for your business or personal use. We suggest that out of all the options Zoom, GoToMeeting, & Webex will be perfect.
Keep Following iValue Systech Blogs and stay up to date with what’s happening in the tech world.
- Buy Apple Products HERE
- Previous Blogs
- Also, check out our official Website
- Contact Us on WhatsApp 079 40051606